made in U.S.A

Reptaid 草本杜蟲 (under 250g 爬蟲)$215.00
Reptaid 草本杜蟲 XL(over 250g爬蟲)$225.00

已返貨*
蛙類、變色龍、鬆獅蜥、龜類都可使用
性質溫和、杜蟲及增強免疫系統
按動物體重使用,連續7天

網上購買:

成份: Olive Leaf, Mustard Seed, Black Seed, Pau D’arco, Cloves, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Alcohol, Distilled Water.
Reptaid Ingredients:
  • Olive Leaf - Helps keep colds and flu at bay, supports immune system, high in antioxidants. Olive Leaf is an excellent anti-microbial that will kill viruses and bacteria.
  • Mustard Seed - Used in fevers, colds and influenza. Helps move acute conditions from the body more quickly.
  • Black Seed - An overall tonic herb known for its effects on the respiratory system, stomach and intestinal tract, kidney and liver, and the circulatory and immune system.
  • Pau D’arco - South American herb that is used for parasites and fungus. Also used for dry cough, anti-inflammatory and blood cleansing. We also use this herb for it’s anti-bacterial properties. Large doses or continued use of this product can cause miscarriage in pregnant animals.
  • Cloves - To rid the body of any microscopic parasites and soothes the intestinal tract. Strong disinfecting action.
  • Grapefruit Seed Extract – Used as a parasitic for small parasites. Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. For more information go to www.biochemresearch.com.
  • Alcohol - To bring out the properties in the herbs and preserve the tincture.
  • Distilled Water.
  • A single 1 ounce bottle contains 300 doses.

A FEW TESTIMONIALS:
DRAGONS:
Nicole, Bearded Dragon keeper:  "I recently purchased a bottle of Reptaid from Chameleons NorthWest for a dragon that has a Respiratory Infection so bad that it sounded like he was burping when he breathed and his nostrils where caked in crust the infection came on suddenly after we had lost power for a day and our generator unfortunately failed. I have only had him on this product for two days no and am seeing great improvements where antibiotics could do nothing there is a huge reduction in the "Lung Noises" and his nostrils are 95% clear he is eating like a pig and very active his colors are brighter and he no longer seems depressed. I would highly recommend this product why put your dragons immune system threw the stress of an antibiotic when Reptaid can help? It is all natural and organic and very safe to use along with very well priced it can deal with everything from Respiratory Infections to Parasites, Coccidia, and many other ailments. "
Also from Nicole:  "A female bearded dragon I rescued had a nasty case of mouth rot and in many cases mouth rot can't be treated in bearded dragons. I had great success with this on a dragon with a Respiratory Infection so I decided to give it a try and in about 10 days the females mouth rot was 100% gone all of the swelling, sores, and infection on her lips and gums had disappeared she has a great appetite now and her color is coming back she is much happier and will no longer have to deal with useless ointments and medications what the vet gave me did nothing in 2 months she was on it and in 10 days of using Reptaid she was cured."
"thank you for the quick shipping and the kindness. you helped me out alot with the reptaid and other stuff. my guy is already looking brighter. im getting a fecal on my BD and my veiled [chameleon] and i'll tell you how it goes.... UPDATE: its been 10 days now, and there is noticeable improvement in my bearded dragon (which came up clean on the fecal yesterday) and both my chameleons (also clean on the fecal exams). this stuff is amazing thank you. my chams and my BD are much more active, and WAY more calm. " -thank you, nick
"I bought some last week with my Sambava Panther from Chameleons Northwest. Gave it to 3 of my dragons and I've seen a positive change in their eating habits and weight gain. Chameleons seem to be a little bit more delicate than dragons, though it would seem they have similar ailments. I was concerned about some runny poo, poor appetite, and laziness. After just 3 days, I have already noticed a difference. Weight gain and activity have increased. While I am not a vet, and I am in no position to recommend Reptaid for anyone else. I am happy with what I see at this point.  I'll gladly post my experience with the product."  Jeff Crider
I just wanted to drop you an email to thank you for introducing me to Reptaid. I received my order a few weeks ago and immediately started giving it to one of my male dragons who was not eating and had parasite counts which were very high. He had been given Albon to treat this and I had seen no results besides him deteriorating consistently despite my best efforts. Over the last month he was deteriorating quickly. He refused food of every kind and I had to supplement him just to keep him going. Who knows what would have happened if I didn't try Reptaid. I started giving reptaid in a 3ml dose , he had dropped to just over 300g, and within the first two days started eating greens and a few insects. Within a week he was eating much stronger and getting color back. Ten days after giving him reptaid fecal went out again and he is in the clear! It has been about three weeks and he is putting weight back on fast. He eats like a horse and is colorful and alert. Thanks again!  Chris Patrick, Showtime Dragons
My little dragon, at 108 grams, became sick. I was not sure if it was truly a respiratory infection, but she was def. sick with mucous and was coughing. I got the reptaid after she had been showing these symptoms for a few days and started immediately. In addition, I also raised the temps in her tank about 12 or so degrees.  I was very skeptical of this product, and I was worried about some of the ingredients, to be honest. So, as I did use the product every day, I only used it once, not twice. I administered the medicine to Blaze every day for the full recommended time. By the end of the span, Blaze was obviously feeling and acting better.  The thing is.. Blaze's appetite never slowed, but she was grumpy. Now, Blaze, about double what she weighed then, is doing just great. I have not had to give her any more medicine, and she is no longer coughing or having mucous. She is happy. I am happy. To be completely honest, I can't say for sure that this product made her better, as I did use it in conjunction with extra heat and extra hydration - but, I would say that I will keep it around and use it again, if necessary. Blaze had absolutely NO SIDE EFFECTS.
I just want to say how Reptaid saved my little beardie's (bearded dragon)  life!! She got to the point that she wouldn't eat and would lay flat in the cage with her head held over her back. She was so uncoordinated that she couldn't even climb. I ordered Reptaid and gave her a couple drops twice a day for a couple weeks. She is now back to normal. She eats well and even climbs all over the cage now. I really thought that she wouldn't make it. She was so thin and liveless.  Thank you so much for this product. I definitely don't want to ever be without it!!!
Hey Elliot. Ive been administering him [bearded dragon] a dose of .03 and im seeing amazing improvement as for pics I cant send you any because we lost the camera . He is much more active. I've even seen him jump occasionally out of his cage now if I leave the vent open which shows how much energy he has now. His hunger has doubled and his poop is becoming more solid. I will keep you posted on his condition.  Phillip
My bearded dragon had coccida and pin worms. I gave her the right dose for 5 days. She was skinny and losing weight everyday. When I got her she was 99g and dropped to 94. She was eating but not too much and tired all the time. Some of it was relocation stress but after 5 days of reptaid she was a different beardie. She eats and has gone up to 128g in about two weeks. She runs to the food bowl has soon as I put it down.  I still need to take in her fecal to test it. I hope it's negative.
I tried Reptaid because I heard from other bearded dragon breeders that are having great success with it.  I found out for myself that it really does work.  I have a baby male beardie who just stopped growing and eating.  I have been giving him Reptaid for a little over a week and now he is eating on his own again and he has put on a little weight.  I also have an adult male who gave himself a mouth infection by slamming his face into the side of his tank bobbing at the ladies.  I am currently giving him Reptaid and his mouth is almost healed.  Thank-you so much.  ForLoveofDragons,  Janice

Snow bearded dragon with respiratory infection:  No more RI, his color well he's white so that didn't change but his appetite and activity did.  Worked well and would recommended to others. Like all newer products dosages will depend on animal and condition. And should be used as described on instructions or less at your own discretion. I also did some common things like raising night temps, kept him hydrated, and so forth. Two thumbs Up.  Kevin, R&P Dragons and Feeders

I have personally used Reptaid on my bearded dragons, and I can tell you, this stuff is amazing. My female beardie, Athena, came to us overrun with parasites and extremely stressed. After 10 days of Reptaid, the diarrhea stopped and her fecal was clean. Her gut flora was so healthy, in fact, that my vet actually asked us what we were using and wrote it down! I cannot recommend this stuff enough for relocation stress and parasites. I would recommend that anyone who has reptiles keep a bottle on hand. It's awesome.  LEXI

CHAMELEONS:
"I was able to finish my first course of treatment this weekend and wanted to share with you how amazing I think the product is.  I treated a WC melleri [chameleon] that I thought was in pretty good health.  After the 10 days he had a grip twice as strong and his color changed to a more consistent color. He is more active. What a difference. It may sound strange but I can tell he is better off even though he really didn't seem ill. " R.J.
"thank you for the quick shipping and the kindness. you helped me out alot with the reptaid and other stuff. my guy is already looking brighter. im getting a fecal on my BD and my veiled [chameleon] and i'll tell you how it goes.... UPDATE: its been 10 days now, and there is noticeable improvement in my bearded dragon (which came up clean on the fecal yesterday) and both my chameleons (also clean on the fecal exams). this stuff is amazing thank you. my chams and my BD are much more active, and WAY more calm. " -thank you, nick
"For lack of a better way to put it...This stuff ROCKS!  I used the original version, and it's literally a miracle in a bottle.  Don't hesitate to buy this stuff. It will last you forever.  And it's completely natural!"  J.C.
"I just want to thank you two both for the great advice and support with my cham's health. Many people get turned off because I can't afford to go to a vet.  I stoked to tell you both, the next day after using Reptaid, my cham's eye was open and moving around healthy. I also noticed his color was rich and darker. "  Mick
"I own a 7 month old male Ambanja Panther chameleon.  He is in excellent health (thank goodness).  After reading about your product on ChameleonForum, I decided to purchase it BEFORE I had a need.  I believe that I am now well prepared to handle any of the ailments that were listed as "treatable" with your product.  I highly recommend all Herp owners to do the same."  T.D.
I bought a new panther, runt of his litter. He was 9 months old and only 36g, but beautiful colors. We are calling him a pygmy panther, and he wasn't shooting his tongue. He would run up to the cricket and stick his tongue to it, then eat it. He showed up positive for roundworms just a few days after the Reptile show in Pomona where I met Elliot (but not Sandy) and bought some Reptaid, just to have on hand. I started this guy on the Reptaid for 10 days, then 2 days off and repeated 10 days again. He tested negative for roundworms at the end of the treatment. He is starting to shoot his tongue farther- out about 2 inches now vs 1/2 inch. He eats like a pig and has gained 8 grams. I'm happy with the results and will be checking for worms in a couple weeks again. I had this in another thread, but thought I would put a copy here as well. Thanks for the great product!
I had a small female veiled that seemed to have "given up on life". she wouldn't eat, drink or move. When i picked her up she couldn't even hold on. after 10 days of reptiaid she started eating and drinking on her own again and now is doing great!!!
Just FYI to those thinking of buying it I found this product is working to reduce (and I expect will eliminate) pinworms in an otherwise healthy male panther. I also attribute it to a good, complete shed that was overdue.
"I just wanted to say that this product is AMAZING! My [panther chameleon] girl seemed to almost have given up. She wouldn't hiss or gape and she didn't hold my fingers like she normally does. (Usually she squeezes the crap out of them!) I gave her her first dose and the next morning she looked a little better and seemed to have more fight in her. Now, a few days into the treatment, she is just about back to normal! Her mouth rot looks a lot better (though not completely gone yet.) I was afraid I might have to put her down because nothing seemed to work very well but now there is no chance of that happening! I'm glad I bought this. She hasn't responded this positively to any other treatments. "

TURTLES AND TORTOISES:
Reptaid seriously helped my two, Gulf Coast box turtle and Greek tortoise, get over their ailments.  I have been re-treating the Greek because he is better but not the best yet.  Tony

OTHER REPTILES (SNAKES, MONITORS, GECKOS):

From Ashley, Burbank Scales&Tails:
I have been using Reptaid XL on my snake Cujo, which is a 11ft Burmese python, for approximately 3 weeks on her respiratory infection. In only 3 weeks I have seen a huge improvement in my snakes overall behavior. Not only is she up all the time wondering her cage, she has no more sneezing or wheezing coming from her mouth, and no more spit strands all over the cage walls. She has had that respiratory infection for a year now on and off. I had taken her to the vet twice for the same infection. I have given her baytril and amakacin. Both medications had worked, but only for a small amount of time. Now everyone knows a big snake is hard to heat up, but my room temp is almost 90 degrees so I know it's not me doing something wrong. I tried Reptaid XL for the 3 week time and amazingly Cujo is doing great. I had administered a does of 0.5ML to a medium/large rat every 3 days. Most people would think feeding a snake that much isn't recommended, but honestly there is absolutely nothing wrong with feeding a snake more then once a week, as long as your feeding it smaller meals then its average feeding meal. My snake on average eats a 7pd rabbit, so medium/large rats for her is a treat. I am very happy with my results using Reptaid and will continue to administer a dose every time I fed Cujo on her regular feed schedule just to keep her nice and healthy and for the extra love that Reptaid does besides curing parasites and infections. -Ashley & Cujo :)

From Mark Kovel, Mainelypets:
I am a partner in an exotic reptile store (Mainely Pets) in Rochester, NH and we have animals coming and going all the time. Anyone owning a reptile store knows that you are going to get a sick animal now and then. We had a young lemon pastel ball python (180 grams) come into the store and he looked healthy when we received him. After about a week I noticed him blowing bubbles and gasping for air. He had a very bad case of respiratory infection. I have seen animals at this stage that were treated with antibiotics and still did not survive. I was at a show and I overheard someone talking about Reptaid and how well it worked for respiratory problems. I figured for $30.00 it was worth a try and much cheaper than a vet visit for $150.00 with no assurance that the antibiotics would work. I read the directions and administered the dose for his size not really knowing how this would turn out. When I started the treatment he could not even close his mouth as he was gasping for so much air. On top of this he also went into shed, which also added stress to him. To say the least it looked rather gloomy. I continued the dosage every day as prescribed for 10 days like it said. At the end of 10 days his infection was not completely gone but amazingly he was about 75 percent better. I rested him for 2 days and started a second treatment as the instructions indicated. After 15 days the infection was completely gone, he had shed in the process, was more alert and lively than I had ever seen him. He also took his first meal after a 6-week period. I was so impressed with the Reptaid that I [became] a distributor for this awesome product so that I could offer our customers an alternative solution from an expensive vet bill as well as give them a product that I know works first hand..Mark Covell, Mainely Pets, http://www.mainelypet.com

From Ron Greenberg, Ron's Reptiles:
Trial #1 Texas Bull Snake, 5 years old.  Had been eating and loosing weight.  I tried panacure and flagyl (usually works) and there was no change.  Used 1 droper of Reptaid in a prekilled mouse...fed the snake every other day for 5 feedings (10 days).  It has been three weeks since the last dose and the snake is gaining weight (feces are normal).  I expect a full recovery.
Trial #2 Black Throat Monitor (about 30 lbs.) Has been eating rats without issue for several years.  Recently went completely off feed for a few days.  I got her interested in chicken parts and started liberally (3 droppers per 1/4 lb chicken) adding Reptaid.  After a week of chicken parts she has regained her interest in rats and is eating as if there was never an issue.
Trial #3 Leopard Gecko, about 6 mos old started going "downhill" and was not responding well to medication. We diluted the Reptaid and gave it directly by mouth for 7 days.  The gecko initially seemed to show no change.  We continued to feed Phoenix worms and crickets and now, several weeks later I can't tell which Gecko was the sickly one when they are all back together.
In each case I believe that the Reptaid helped make a difference as I have seen these symptoms before in other animals that did not do well following conventional treatments.  Ron Greenberg, Ron's Reptiles, Chico, CA

So far I have been using Reptaid for about a week on Sophie, my iguana, on Norman, my marginated tortoise, and on Discount, my c.tenosaura pectinata.  Sophie's appetite is back and she is eating everything in site.  I will be weighing her probably tomorrow to how much she has gained since starting the Reptaid.  Norman is so much more active since using Reptaid, he was always an eating machine, but now spends much more time out and about.  Discount... well, he's just Discount... haven't seen much change in him..

TREATING FROGS WITH REPTAID
A frog breeder in Palatine Illinois named Dan has developed a way to treat frogs with reptaid. He has had some amazing results with his frogs already and I want to share with you the details of his testimonial about his success with Reptaid and frogs.
Frogs do not normally drink water like other animals. They absorb moisture through their skin. So I had the idea to try adding Reptaid to their water dish so when they came down to soak in the water they would absorb some Reptaid also.  But I had a number of frogs who just didn’t come and sit in the water, so I decided to prepare a way to soak them in water mixed with Reptaid.  I mixed the Reptaid with the water and put the solution in a glass mason jar.  Then I put the frog into the jar with the mixture and left him in there for about 20 minutes a day.  I only used enough water for the various species of frogs I was treating. The larger the frog, the more water/Reptaid mixture I used.  For the smaller frogs I used just a small amount of water so the frog was sitting in the water but not too deep.   The mixture I used was  .1ml of Reptaid per 8oz of water.   Here are some of the amazing results.
White’s Tree Frogs
I have a mating pair of White’s Tree Frogs who have been sleeping all the time , eating very little and never mating.  They are silent at night, never calling to each other.  This has been going on for some time.   So I put 1 cup of water with the .1ml of Reptaid in a quart size glass mason jar and placed the frogs in the water one at a time.   I left each one in there for 20 – 30 minutes. I discarded the solution every day.  After just 3 days of treatment, I heard them calling to each other in their enclosure.  I had not heard that wonderful sound in a long long time. They are eating and moving about and croaking just like normal healthy frogs again.  Whatever was wrong with them, Reptaid surely  helped make it right.
Waxy Monkey Tree Frog
I had a clutch of waxy’s  hatch recently.   Most of the little frogs now weigh 40 grams.  But one little guy only weighs 7 grams and I really thought he was just going to perish.  So I tried the Reptaid in the water in the jar but I only used a little bit of water because he is so small.  After a few days of treatment, the little guy was eating very well.  Now, one month later he weighs 20 grams  and is quickly catching up with his clutchmates.  This is nothing less than a miracle.

稀.鰭 Exotic Creatures 網上購物網站 全新體驗
www.exotic-creatures.com
站特色: 產品經本公司嚴格挑選,確保產品質量。美國,德國,英國,比利時日本爬蟲品牌
燈具電器用品合符香港機電處安全規格
...... 更多產品陸續上傳中

www.exotic-creatures.com/index

or

網上購物派送服務
a) 購滿 $380.00 速遞免費送貨(長+濶+高不多於140cm/40kg)
b) 購滿 $800.00 專車送貨,貨到付款 (包括爬蟲缸或較大型產品) *測試中地區: 九龍區 逢星期四

1) 快捷直接下單 (Fax或Email或Facebook Inbox或電話下單)填妥以下資料:
產品型號: xxxxx(數量)
收貨地址: xxxxxx
收貨人姓名: xxxxxxx
收貨人電話: xxxxxxx
*Fax:2471 9415
*Email:info@exotic-creatures.com
*Facebook Inbox
*TEL:2652 5522

2) 網上購買 WWW.EXOTIC-CREATURES.COM

選購產品 > 加入購物車 > 結帳

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|聯繫我們|香港龜友論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:21 , Processed in 0.046275 second(s), 15 queries .